Ofsted Report is published
ASART’s most recent Ofsted Inspection report was published on 20th March 2015. Click here to read the full report.
The Ofsted report highlights
Outcomes for service users: Outstanding!
Users consistently report very good or exceptional outcomes.
- Outcomes for young children are outstanding
- Adults affected by adoption experience significant improvements in their emotional well-being and sense of self
- Adoptive parents and their children experience significant improvements in their lives as a family
- Children’s attachments to their parents become more secure and their behaviour is improving
- Clients greatly value the flexible approach taken by ASART therapists
- Clients feel positive about the changes they have been able to make in their lives
The quality of service: Outstanding!
ASART therapists are totally focussed on achieving positive outcomes for all who come to them who have been affected by adoption.
Overall effectiveness is judged to be GOOD!