Welcome to adoptioncounselling.com
What is ASART?
ASART is a group of adoption therapists who work in different locations in and around London.
- Independent and self-employed
- Specially trained
- Experienced in child and family therapy
- Government registered
Who comes to see an ASART therapist?
- Adopted and long term fostered adults
- Adoptive parents, prospective adopters and foster carers
- Adopted or fostered children
- Birth parents and other birth relatives
What do ASART therapists do?
Therapists offer confidential counselling and psychotherapy to all people who have been affected in any way by the experience of adoption. Our clients tell us that our services have helped them to:-
- Work out new strategies
- Develop insight and understanding
- Manage stress
- Learn more about the life long effect of adoption
- Experience peace of mind